Sunday 11 January 2015

Wishlist: H&M homeware

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10

I was planning on posting this a couple of days back but the process of tweaking my brand, spanking new template took over my life (oops). As easy as it was to install (I couldn't recommend Pipdig enough) I'm such a perfectionist and have been debating with myself which features I want to display, which colours, which fonts etc, not to mention a freshly designed header by moi-meme. Now it's all done and I'm so happy with it and I hope my readers feel the same way. Do let me know your thoughts! 

H&M is the first place I look when I have a sudden craving for buying homeware. The majority of their stylish yet simple, chic and even quirky range have me hooked at first sight. It's guaranteed every time I visit the website and the new season stock has been updated, I'll find a bunch of items I could add to my basket without second thought. The thing I love the most is how versatile each item is; they can be displayed in most rooms and provide so much inspiration for how to work an interior idea. 

Currently I'm hoping to redecorate my bedroom (as soon as I save up that is). Just like my style, my eye for detail has changed to a more minimal concept. My love for floral and over patterned decor has gone out of the window (no pun intended) and fresh white, clear glass and silver with an added twist here and there is more my thing. The copper and silver metal theme that runs through H&M at the moment is seriously swoon worthy and I adore the marble look as shown on the photo frame and the candle. It's unusual in the sense it's different from the ordinary and it would be the perfect modern addition to a room. As you can probably see, cushions with quotes/words that look pretty but don't make no sense to me on are my favourite kind. Styled with a more plain printed cushion or a monochrome finish would set the clean, crisp vibe. Lastly, there's the fun and handy pieces, like the eyelash ceramic dish that would make an ideal place to put your teeny makeup bits and would even make a quirky background for a photo. The white ceramic box is the ultimate small storage space that not only looks the part but does the job too.

Do you have a favourite place to shop for homeware?

Bridie x
Share:

5 comments

  1. lovely wishlist, xx

    http://girlblussh.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything's so pretty and I love your picks. I've been meaning to find some new pretty home bits as well.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  3. H&M is wonderful. I love the pillow!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm the same; my style has changed to a more minimal one and i also want to reflect it in my home decor :)
    love your h&m picks
    i love shopping for homeware at random boutiques, they always have such wonderful unique pieces
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig