Friday 3 April 2015

It's Easter break time


So, the Easter weekend has arrived. It's officially acceptable to eat your own body weight in chocolate eggs, use the bank holiday as an excuse to do absolutely nothing productive and jet off on a long car journey to the coastline, and I'll be doing all three. The family and I are taking a trip to a caravan park for the weekend but only half of my family know we're heading over. We've kept it a secret for a few months now and to be quite honest, I'm surprised none of us have slipped up but we managed and now we're currently dodging the traffic in the misty overcast with an Oasis sing along to keep us company. It'll be a lovely surprise, it's always nice to escape from the same old scenery and let's be fair, who doesn't love a road trip?!

As it's a well needed break, I'm going to be taking a small break from my blog from now until Monday. Mainly because there is next to internet signal (just so you don't think I've disappeared off the face of the earth) but I'll be back soon enough. It's always the longest weekends that seem to pass by too quickly...

I hope you all enjoy your time off whatever you may be getting up to, and don't forget you still have time to enter my giveaway whilst I'm absent. Happy Easter! 

Bridie x
Share:

5 comments

  1. I cannot wait to eat my body weight in chocolate this weekend.

    GreyWalls 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're going to have a fab weekend! I just went to Tesco and spent £11 on so much random chocolate. No shame right here, haha :)

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that Cadbury AND Oreo in one product? Have I just found life?
    I've also been indulging in so many chocolates this weekend. Taking a break is a good idea! Have a good weekend. Xoxo

    THOUGHTS IN TIFFANY BLUE

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the first time I am on your blog and I really like it! Nice pictures :D
    http://www.itsmissivana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter :) I hope you have a lovely time away! x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig