Wednesday 26 April 2017

Wednesday Wishlist: Mango S/S Edit



Rumour has it that Mango is everyone's favourite place to shop at the moment. And when I say everyone, I mean the bloggers and the vloggers and the instragrammers over on social media influencing my spendy culture. I'd be lying if I said the reason I headed over to the cosy corner of my room to browse online for a good hour or so of time I don't necessarily have spare was purely implemented from my own decisions, because it wasn't. I've always had a soft spot for Mango with it being along the same lines as Zara, Stradivarius and Bershka (my three ultimate favourites always); I adore their fresh approach to fashion, the structured pieces, the investment basics paired with an obscene amount of prints and the following up of all the latest trends but it's the recent hype around Mango that's made me fall head over heels for the underrated classic all over again.

There's so many beautiful items that caught my eye - from cute bralets to complete your summer holiday outfit (or to layer over longer garments as the weather can't make its mind up what season its in back home), to as many ruffles as a ruffle obsessive can bask in, to the key gingham and stripe designs and even incredible replicas of those designer must haves such as the famous Gucci loafers. I've even jumped out of my comfort zone with inspiration from everywhere; the bold pops of colour and clash of prints aren't something I'd usually go for, nor is the dramatic earring style but I'm gonna blame my biggest style crush for that. Megan is held responsible entirely for my daring approach and really finding myself as of late.

Saying that, I am stuck between what to buy at the moment. Do I continue with the knitwear hunting, add to my summer holiday wardrobe, or jump in-between with the lightweight a la mode attire? I don't really have an answer for that but what I do know is I must own at least two of my listed pieces to form a practical and well worn outfit sooner rather than later!

Have you shopped at Mango lately? What's your current go to store?

Bridie x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig