Thursday 28 August 2014

Missguided wishlist

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10

Ah, Missguided; my one true love. I find myself checking the new in section more or less every day, afraid I'll miss the seasonal and frequent additions to their beautiful collection. I don't think I've ever scrolled the Missguided website without falling for an item. There's always something I have my eye on whether that be a basic staple piece or a full blown outfit but in reality, they're placed in my basket and then left bookmarked knowing I can't blow even more money on clothes I don't need (I just can't help myself). The recent transitional summer to autumn pieces that are fresh at the moment are included in my current wishlist. I don't even think I could pick a favourite, I adore each one for different reasons. I love how the colours vary, the pastel pinks and blues still being present, but the monochrome and bright, bold prints also being intact. The style is so up my street and I can't help but think how I'd wear them and mix them up when if they were mine.

What transitional pieces are you loving at the moment?

Share:

2 comments

  1. Seen so many people rave about Missguided, need to check them out! Love the skirts (6 & 7) :) xxx

    Blog This With Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missguided are killing it right now. I used to think it was quite chavvy when they first launched but now every time I browse the site I want everything! Great picks, I love the pink skirt in number 8 x


    Tilly Enn // A Beauty and Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig