Wednesday 20 September 2017

Wednesday Wishlist: Topshop LFW Edit


It's that time of year again, folks. Where London Fashion Week arrives and departs in a flash and all I get out of it is a sudden need to splash out in Topshop and an inundation of bloggers piecing together outfits that deliver new season inspiration when it wasn't so long ago I was still hunting the shops for floaty dresses and camisoles.

Admittedly (and shamelessly), I don't conventionally follow the designer catwalk shows and the extravagant fashion that stems. As much as I do appreciate a premium treat in the eyes of Alexander Wang and Henry Holland, as much as the collections are fascinating to look at and the backstage glam a delight to admire, and as much as I do enjoy people's perspectives on the latest trends and hearing about how they'll be incorporating those into their personal tastes; high street style is just way too close to my poor heart - which is why what really has me hooks is the everyday in frow street style and the ensembles you can pick up with a click of a button and next day delivery. 

There's many off-the-rack stores that are killing it as we move into autumn (doesn't help the fact it's my favourite season to transition to and my budget is always on the low but hey). New Look did a grand job of displaying their LFW edit through the eyes of influencers, H&M smashed it with their Erdem collection, and River Island remained ever the super chic but Topshop always stands out for me - in particular their unique and boutique display and the appointed message they bring to their runway shows; this being I believe a young woman looking for something to wear on a Friday night

The current designs and garments are everything my style represents and I adore so much of the fresh content. Metallic leather, blazers, two piece suits, wide leg jeans, checks, faux fur, statement dresses, and pointed boots by the bucketload. Above is an all round summary of my top picks and coincidentally they formed into groups of outfit tailoring without me even realising. That goes to show my brain is already automatically programmed to the multifaceted choices in a Topshop closet!

SHOP: 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig