Wednesday 28 August 2013

Hey, I put some new shoes on and suddenly everything is right












DRESS - River Island via ASOS // CROP TOP - New Look via eBay // SOCKS - ASOS // SHOES - Topshop via eBay // BAG - eBay // NECKLACE - H&M // RING - ASOS Marketplace // BRACELETS - Claire's Accessories and Primark
As the title demonstrates, I've found my dream shoes and I've never had them off my feet since I purchased them. I'd been after some t-bar/geek shoes for so long and wasn't impressed that Topshop had sold out completely so I resulted in my not-so guilty pleasure of eBay bidding to finally win this divine pair. Doubled with these frilly socks made me feel like I was back in primary school. I never thought 10 years later it would be a fashion statement I'd be parading around in. I'm definitely making the most of outfits like this before I have to add tights and replace open shoes with boots but no amount of bad weather will erase my patterned dresses and overlays from my wardrobe. I suppose the thing I love the most about approaching Autumn is you don't have to dramatically change your colour code of clothing or completely pack away the crop tops and dresses - you'd easily get away with outfits like this as the browns, oranges and golds fit perfectly to the scheme and match the crusty leaves soon to be falling on the ground. Plus, Summer's not over yet so enjoy it whilst you can! I still have a couple more summer-type but acceptable Autumn wear outfits to share with you so be sure to look out for them this week. I'm having a major overload of blog ideas lately! I'm sure most of you will be familiar with that period of time between bloggers block and your brain fluctuating all these interesting ideas to your fingertips?

Lots of love...

Share:

6 comments

  1. cute shoes! love how you styled them x

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! :) love your blog, just followed x

      Delete
  2. Lovelovelove the shoes!!!!
    Just come across your blog and its so cute, will definitely follow.
    If your interested here's my link
    www.madeyoustare.blogspot.co.uk

    Ally
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      Of course, I'm always looking for new blogs to follow as I'm only a beginner myself and I shall definitely check yours out :)

      Much love xx

      Delete
  3. Love those shoes my sister has them too! I love t-bars and you've styled them really nice with frilly socks!
    Just came across your blog and love it!
    My-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, lovely. Means a lot :)

      I'm also a sucker for t-bars and I'm guessing they were/still are very popular!

      I followed your blog today as I love it and love your style, how weird huh? Discovering each other at the same time haha.

      Lots of love xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig