Wednesday 3 September 2014

What I wore: Grid print

Top - Missguided | Skirt - Topshop | Satchel - Primark | Shoes - Primark | Hat - H&M | Necklace - Forever 21

I fancied a bit of a change background wise for my outfit photos this time round so opted for the middle of my cul de sac. Not so good when it's all out in the open, all modes of transport are passing by and neighbours are having a nosy out of their window but hey ho, there's some things us bloggers have to sacrifice and for me that's my picture privacy. This outfit has been a favourite of mine over the summer (well Britain's idea of summer hence the dark colours) but I just seem to be so monochrome mad at the moment. You have no idea how long I've waited to snap these photos but I've had to wait until the weather is relatively calm and rain free. Just as we're allowed to get excited for all things autumn, the weather decides to pick up again (typical of September!). Not like that's gonna stop me A/W shopping (or more like admiring pieces I'll hope to get my hands on) although I can see these types of clothing being carried through to the colder months. This gorgeous grid print skirt will pair just as well with tights and my Missguided slightly knit crop top will be generously worn just as much. Don't you have so much love for the 'suitable for all season' items? It saves me a ton of dosh that's for sure.

Don't forget there's still plenty of time to enter my Lush giveaway to say thank you for being the best readers! 

Share:

8 comments

  1. I'm really loving the monochrome look at the moment too and this is lovely, the skirt is a gorgeous print and shape :)

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely outfit! I love monochrome haha. I know, where has this sun come from after a week or two of cold!?

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice outfit and a lovely skirt, nice pictures :)

    Sapphire | http://sapphiresaysfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your printed skirt, just found and followed your blog!

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obsessed with this print at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Love the outfit, the skirt is perfect!.. you have a new follower, i’m following you via bloglovin and GFC (104)… Hope you can do the same :)
    New Post… Visit Curly Glow

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig