Tuesday 9 September 2014

What I wore: White duster

Duster Jacket | Cami | Skirt | Shoes - All Primark 

Hiding away in my back garden on a sunny Sunday afternoon seemed to be a good idea until I realised there isn't much light beneath the trees and it isn't the handiest of places to stand and attempt to pose when the grass is slanted. I apologise if the photos are lacking quality and I look as though I'm about to stumble any minute but my wanting to improve outfit backgrounds is still in progress! Anyhooo, moving on. I seem to be bringing out the brighter clothes whilst summer is back making another appearance. I want to make the most of it before I'm heading out in all black and white nearer the A/W months. This white duster is a change from my usual safe options of jackets. They're all the rave at the moment and this beauty was a see, want and buy from good old Primarni. I hesitated as to whether the longer length suited me or not but I was at the till before I could question it so here we are. I never realised when piecing this outfit together that all items are Primark purchases either but I guess that just proves they are and always will be a favourite of mine. These white sandals seem to be worn a lot but I don't have any other white shoes (sigh!). Perhaps I should purchase some, but I'm put off by the fact I probably won't get much more use out of them once it turns windy, rainy and muddy - ahh what a lovely thought! (Can you detect my sarcasm here?).

Have you hooked on to the duster jacket trend? I can't wait to style and mix up this one with the more simpler colours I own.

Share:

3 comments

  1. Love your duster jacket and sandals, your whole outfit goes together so nicely! :)

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot believe your whole outfit is from Primark! Love how well the skirt and top go together, it's a beautiful outfit! xxx

    Blog This With Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that top it looks lovely with the skirt - what great Primark finds! :)

    Gabby xo

    Blog - What She Buys / Instagram / Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig