Wednesday 2 November 2016

Wednesday Wishlist: Ankle Boot Season


Usually I'd be sad waving goodbye to October and delving even further into winter but this year I've developed a positive mindset - whether that's actually because I've discovered a life worth living or because secretly I'm all for the cosy nights, the frosty mornings, the fluffy socks and boots, so many boots. Every year I'll be the same, almost to the point I count down until I can fling the slip on shoes and the flimsy sandals to the back of my wardrobe and welcome the world of block heels. I'm an ankle boot hoarder for sure, I feed my habit by swooning over the latest pair and adding them to my wishlist despite my collection already being voluminous enough - I don't think there's ever a limit!

Although I'll always be fond of the ordinary patent and suede kind with little to no detail, this autumnal season I'm all about busy prints and the prominent patterns - the floral embroidery and star gazing is big on the market and is broadly opening my style range, making me want to test a staple as a finisher for a simple outfit. Velvet is another firm favourite of mine, once again influencing the gothic trend! I'm determined to get my hands on at least two pairs of new boots as we start to layer up. I have no idea whether I'll be able to rock any of the features but I'm always the one to jump on board the trends that pass by.

Are you an ankle boot lover? What're you currently digging in the footwear department?

Bridie x





don't forget to enter my giveaway!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig