Wednesday 5 July 2017

Wednesday Wishlist: Be All - Wear All*


Hands up who loves keeping up with the latest trends whilst still managing to grab a style steal?! If I was the richest person in the world I still don't think I'd lose my passion for fashion in the shape of high street and catwalk-inspired clothing. I'm the sort of person who can swoon over a designer piece yet still go back to the affordable - not only because it's friendlier on the ol' bank balance but because you can find exactly what you're looking for with a quick click online.

There's never an empty space on the market and the discovery of new retailers always turns the shiny halo on my head into devils horns purely because I have no off button - that was certainly the case when browsing WearAll on a chilled evening; feet up with a cuppa ready to pick out the attire ready to claim a space in my wardrobe. Their extensive collection offers something for everyone in size ranges from 6 to 26 and with all the modish clobber you'll ever need!

I'm still a big sucker for gingham and frills at the moment so most of my favourite pieces revolve around the checked character and the added detail to create the killer combo - feminine but with a twist. Ruched sleeves are also huge currently and is a trend I'm digging wholeheartedly. Florals never die out and I'm so glad they're big again this summer as I can recreate previous styles whilst varying in prints and colours. Then there's the jumpsuits that never let me down; cool, casual, comfortable and can be dressed up however you desire. Truthfully, I'm spoiled for choice! Whatever your personal taste and preference or whatever occasion you're buying for, you're guaranteed to be a certified babe. 


Have you shopped on WearAll before? What are your favourite items?

Bridie x





*this post is in collaboration with WearAll,com but all words and spendy behaviour are my own.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig