Friday 20 December 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

I've had a very festive week this week which is of course the rational thing to do with *in the voice of the Argos aliens* only 5 earth days to go till Christmas Day. I visited the German Market last Friday, I attended my cousin's nativity performance at school, I admired the elegant decorative lights in my town centre and most importantly, I finished off my Christmas shopping and am all set to wrap the last few bits and bobs in preparation for Wednesday. With this in mind, I thought it'd be the perfect time to share the festivity in my house. 

Trimming the rooms to reach the highest possible furnished level is the thing I always look most forward to come December. This year, I've gone out and bought some fresh, new decor which once you begin buying, you can't stop because everything is just so damn cute and irresistible. Coming home, switching the dazzling lights on, pouring yourself some piping hot chocolate in your Christmas mug and lighting the candles with the scent of happiness in the air really does boost my mood up when it comes to the excitement of Christmas and I couldn't refrain from over gracing both my bedroom and the living room.





As you can most probably see, I've spent the last two weeks or so enhancing every little detail (you can't tell I'm that obsessed, right?) but I have enjoyed making our house look more like Santa's grotto than a living space so I suppose that makes up for lost time. Are you all prepared for Christmas? Do you like to decorate as much as I do?

Lots of love...

Share:

1 comment

  1. Aw these decorations are lovely, so sad Christmas is over now though haha x


    Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig