Thursday 6 March 2014

Black and white in the daylight

Dress - OASAP | Blazer - H&M | Bag - Primark | Shoes - New Look

I look a little moody faced here, don't I? Maybe it's my attempt at the 'seductive blog pose' or maybe it's because I was inwardly hiding how cold I was or maybe it's because my photos are still not turning out how I want them to be, argh! However, I won't let that get in the way of my mixed emotions towards this outfit, as this is the outfit I'm planning on wearing for the 21st March when I'll be heading off to meet The Wanted, watch their sound check and then sit front row at their concert (the mixed emotions being quite clear as this will more than likely be the last time I get to enjoy those kind of special moments). I thought I'd share what I'll be wearing a few weeks in advance because no doubt with my over forgetful mind and my unattainable planning, I know I'll never get round to it. Oh, and the fact I was told it was going to be a really warm day so prepared a day of photo taking and it ended up being the coldest it's been in a long while! *Mental note: do not trust the British weather, or the words of people making assumptions of the unpredictable British weather*

I've been wanting a classy, white blazer for a while now and was delighted when I found this one in the H&M sale a few weeks back. The gingham/check print trend has had me completely swooning for months now and I was so pleased when I managed to grab this beauty before they sold out. The international online shopping websites I've managed to discover through blogging is a definite highlight as they're not only reasonably priced, the clothes are such lovely quality and are designed with great style in mind. I can't wait to get full use of the dress now!

Hope you've all had/are having a lovely day! There's only 10 days left to enter my giveaway, I'm looking forward to drawing the winner as I always feel I want to give something back to you all as you're the reason my blog is progressing and the reason I can continue to write about the things I'm passionate for. It will be nice to send out a little thank you parcel to the lucky winner :) 

Share:

13 comments

  1. I LOVE your shoes! The whole outfit is amazing!
    xo, Sarah Holt

    xosarahholt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! xx
    madabout-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit, as always!
    (: Anna

    www.a-dash-of-anna.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress :) everything goes together so well! xx

    whimsicalmrsw.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous outfit, especially LOVE your dress!! x

    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress looks so pretty!! I really liked the outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable outfit! How long ago did you buy your bag in Primark? I hope it's still there when I'm back in Ireland at Easter! I seriously can't wait to go mad in Primark, been 6 months since I have been able to shop in there! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely outfit and your dress is so cute! :)

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so pretty.
    I love that dress. I may just need to go shopping now. Great post!
    Beth x

    www.TheBritishGirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the chic monochromatic bag and shoes, they add such great character to this wonderful outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a gorgeous outfit, I love LOVE monochrome and that dress is just gorgeous as are you :) hope you enjoy The Wanted when you go and see them :) I'm sure they'll be amazing, saw them live once and they were incredible :D <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.youtube.com/marieljanina

    ReplyDelete
  12. ah this outfit is so perfect! I'm completely in love with your dress!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig