Tuesday 4 March 2014

Boohoo's got me oo'ing

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10

Boohoo has always been one of my favourite online retailers. I discovered them about 3 years ago and ever since, I've checked their beautiful stock more or less every week to view the collection of clothes and accessories I'm bound to fall in love with. This weeks browse wasn't any different; in fact, I found myself wanting pretty much everything listed. If money was no problem, I'd have hundreds of pounds worth of pure delight in my shopping basket. However, as this isn't merely possible (this time it's a thumbs down kind of boohoo), I thought I'd share with you just 10 of my favourite picks. With Spring nearing and the sun shining; the lovely, bright, pastel colours are the top of my list right now. Injecting some colour into my wardrobe is something I definitely need to work on. I love gathering treasured items and eventually buying them as each season approaches as it's great to match the details and the prints with the appropriate weather and mood. Somehow, you can get a feel of what plans you have and how you'll prepare and wear an outfit for the event just by lusting over the latest styles. The Organza Layered Dress would be perfect for my holiday, especially with the super pretty Scallop Lace Edge Heels. Roll on Summer is all I can say!

Do you have any favourite picks at the moment?

Also, don't forget you can still have 12 days to enter my giveaway here. I can't believe I've now reached 200 followers! This is only my 60th post, and I have 76 GFC followers, 203 bloglovin' followers and nearly 16,000 views! I'm so thankful and grateful for everybody who continues to read and support my blog. It really means a lot to me and hopefully I'll continue to keep you all intrigued as time goes on. Oh, and Happy Pancake Day! Don't be overfilling yourself (who am I kidding, of course you will, pigging out is always acceptable on Shrove Tuesday!)

Share:

2 comments

  1. I love number 1,3 and 6! Also congrats on the followers!:)x

    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sweet! Number 1 is my fave too :) xo

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig