Wednesday 11 February 2015

Wednesday Wishlist: Gifts and Pieces

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8

Today's Wednesday Wishlist brings you my new favourite go to website for homeware and cutesy bits that bring a taste of retro and chic to your home. I discovered Gifts and Pieces a few month ago and often find myself browsing to see the latest dainty decor I can swoon over. I'm yet to make a purchase but their latest collection may say different (that monochrome striped mug has to be mine, it reminds me of something oh so Kate Spade). Now, I'm holding my hands up and admitting I have an obsession with everything French and luckily Gifts and Pieces feed my admiration. I probably keep mentioning it, but I do plan on reinventing my confined bedroom to something more clean, feminine and me and the items displayed on this lovely site most certainly inspire my tastes. In particular, the copper Eiffel Tower scissorsEiffel Tower card holder, printed pencils and the iPhone wooden holder which would be my total rescue in preventing me from leaving my phone hanging around and increasing the risk of loss and accident! All four accessories have me dreaming of my own personal work space, with the Paris gold foil print hovering above on my freshly painted white walls, and my initial block letter stood in line (the only problem being, 'B' isn't listed *sigh*). For now though, until I've built up the funds, I'll just sit and lust.

Bridie x
Share:

9 comments

  1. These all look so pretty and I'd probably spend all my money at that store. My fave is definitely the iPhone holder and chalk board.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that blackboard!!!!!

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mug! Need!
    And the scissors! Want!
    Rosie x
    www.everythingsrosieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love Gifts & Pieces - everything is so nice yet so affordable. I, like you, had my eye on a B wooden letter - lets hope they get one in for us!!

    Beth / Bethany Georgina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice selection, love the mug!

    http://bellemelange.net/blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the mug, super cute x

    http://ariannachatz.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your information, it was really very helpfull..
    Scratch Map

    ReplyDelete
  8. How is this fair? I WANT EVERYTHING! The Eiffel tower scissors are beyond cool.

    Emma | The Fashion Six

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig