Sunday 11 May 2014

My new ASOS beauties


Following on with my latest shoe craze, I wanted to show you all my spanking brand new shoes, (and beautiful shoes at that). ASOS have done it again, they've won me over with their simple but dreamy pale pink pastel block heels which will be perfect for my summer trips. They've not been worn yet, only tested, but I can already tell they're going to be my favourites for a good few months. They're comfortable, super versatile and are just the right size heel for me to walk in (yay!). I originally saw them before the 25% discount and swiftly posted a cry for help on Twitter asking whether falling in love with a pair of shoes was acceptably normal (I swear it isn't). It seemed many of you have had the same problem and when the opportunity to purchase these cheaper than usual came around, I knew I had to take it. After all, I'd only have them on my mind 24/7 and regret not buying them when they go out of stock so it's pretty much a must, right? It'd be naughty of me to say no.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, lovelies!
Share:

6 comments

  1. Oh my goodness, these are the cutest! I love the colour, it's so girly! Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are bloody lovely! I need some. Love a bit of ASOS!

    Following xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! And perfect for spring/summer :)x

    http://libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh these are beautiful! Never would of thought about paring them with socks either!

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a pair beyond cute! So you got it on sale after all? ;) You're never having troubles with ordering shoes online?

    http://taleofthegreat.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely shoes!

    Asos shoes are my fave xo

    http://www.fashiontalesxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig