Thursday 8 May 2014

Wishlist: Shoes I'm swooning over

1/2/3/4/5/6

I'd be telling porkies if I said I haven't got a concerning fetish for shoes, my love for them has grown stronger since I started blogging and I've found myself delving into styles I never thought I'd be into; especially my recent obsession which are chunky soled shoes. I love the variety of them and the mixture of basic, pastel and more holographic colours. My love for pretty, petite heels hasn't been forgotten either. In fact, they are the shoes I rely on when I'm going out or have an event to attend because quite frankly I cannot step out of the door in any heel above 4" without stumbling to the point I can't walk in a straight line (and being a non-drinker kind of person, I can't even blame alcohol!) nope, it's just me being absolutely useless when it comes to any kind of stilletto. With this in mind, I went for the safer option when purchasing shoes for my holiday and added the smaller but still as effective type shoe to my wishlist. The lovely, summery colours will for sure brighten up my statement outfits for the evenings spent eating too much food and soaking in the heat, and hopefully as the days go on that heat will produce a golden tan that will be the greatest pairing for my shoe collection!

Share:

6 comments

  1. Love both 3 and 6 the whole chunky heel trend is perfect, I'm really bad at walking in high heels too! Great picks :)

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with holographic sandals at the moment! River Island do the most beautiful pair of silver sandals as well which I am dying over. I love number 2 and 6 especially, the heeled boot trend is actually perfect!
    Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the black sandals from La Moda, I very nearly purchased them a few weeks ago.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I brought number 3 the other day for a wedding I'm going to soon! They're so cute and so comfy but I have to send them back because they don't go with my dress and to be honest, I don't really need more sandals. I wish I could keep them though, I love the hologram/silverness and the chunky soles!x

    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh number 3 is amazing! I so love anything holographic xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow nice slipper like both 3 and 4 the whole chunky heel trend is perfect, I'm really bad at walking in high heels too! Great picks best safety institute in chennai|Industrial safety engineering course in chennai|diploma in fire and safety courses in chennai|iosh managing safely course in chennai|nebosh courses in chennai| keep posting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig