Saturday 4 July 2015

Be right back

The time has finally come for me to jet off on my holidays and the excitement's currently kicking in. I'm cruising down to the airport as I write this and totally forgot I'd not mentioned my upcoming absence in a blog post. I'm having a break from my blog for the time I'm away as I didn't want to be saddled with the pressure of preparing posts when relaxation is in full swing (and I fail on the scheduling part). So, it'll be ghostly on here until the 21st July but I'm pretty sure I'll be updating my social media accounts with my adventures. In particular, my Instagram which will be cram packed with my holiday outfits. A change of environment with the sun beaming down and swapping the jeans and shirts for shorts, crop tops and kaftans has got me all giddy. If you're the tiniest bit interested in my ramblings, you can find all the links to my social media in the sidebar of my blog.

Until next time, adios!

Bridie x
Share:

1 comment

  1. I hope you have an amazing time! I can't wait to see your pics :)

    Sarah xxx www.whatsasssays.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig