Wednesday 11 November 2015

Wednesday Wishlist: H&M Christmas range

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15

Now Halloween and Bonfire Night is over, it's totally acceptable to talk about and share my love for Christmas and all its attire, right? To tell you the truth, the real excitement for Christmas doesn't kick-start until right into December (practically a week before when all the Christmas presents are bought and wrapped and I'm less stressed). As I get older I'm finding myself lost in a festive world where the true magical moments happen as a child BUT one thing I'm always so giddy about is Christmas decor and homeware interior. 

Of course, my go to place is H&M, always. They supply a collection that meets my compulsive silver and rose gold needs all year round and once the seasonal stock comes out, I almost can't help myself. With the amount of cutesy details, cheery kitchenware and unique tree hangings, I can feel a mega splurge coming on. I say this like I own my own house but really I'll just end up piling each tiny, overcrowded room with boxes of H&M deliveries which can only be brought out once a year. The thing is, I also think a few of my picks could be re-used again once the Christmas hype is over. Items such as the metal holder, the candle, the super sequined cushion and how can I resist those gorgeous copper acorns?!

Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?

Bridie x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig