Wednesday 18 November 2015

Wednesday Wishlist: winter shopping with wholesale buying

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12

Another day, another discovery fulfilling my easily influenced needs of a bargain find. I love wholesale shopping; I'm always surprised just how relatively cheap the pieces are, and even more (positively) surprised when the garments arrive and they're much more superior than initially thought. I think popping on to wholesale sites like Wholesale Buying can save hell of a lot of time and money once the winter propels into full swing. There's no denying there are tons of choice but the productive night spent scrolling through a high number of pages is worth it when you can find all you need in one place.  

As the brisk coldness is well on its way, I'm switching from basic long sleeves to full blown jumpers, fur gilets and an ever growing collection of coats. Basically as many layers as possible because I don't do being freezing. A simple round up of what I'm currently lusting over? Chunky knits, faux fur, wrap over tops, belted coats and the added detail of lavish lace to add that touch of class to a bustled up torso. 

What winter styles are you into at the moment?

Bridie x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig