Wednesday 20 January 2016

Wednesday Wishlist: stripes, stripes, and more stripes


Luckily - and to the relief of my almost all nautical wardrobe - stripes never go out of fashion, but lately I've noticed they're set to become another continual huge trend come springtime as the shops are flooding in their new stock. I've never met a stripe I didn't like; it doesn't matter how much I stock up on the basics, I'll still find space to fall in love with an entirety (even if the only difference is the parallel structure of a vertical or horizontal line).

As much as I rely on the basic minimal, versatile monochrome or grey stripes, I'm feeling myself reverting over to the more vivid, bold side and am gravitating towards a different mix of colours. Camel is always a staple shade, and the rainbow hues are bound to add some depth to a casual, classic outfit; like the detail in the scarf and the Glamorous jumper. Once again, ASOS and Topshop are killing it and my favourite pieces have to be from there. In particular: the wrap jumpsuit and fringed jumper - the tie fastening and the high neck would be super flattering.

Have you discovered any splendid striped garments or accessories lately?

Bridie x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig