Wednesday 13 January 2016

Wednesday Wishlist: my top 20 most wanted palettes


Can a girl ever have too many palettes in her overcrowded and often misused make-up collection? Certainly not, and people who say otherwise obviously don't understand the concept of variation and distinction. Palettes are a crucial part of my day to day face, as well as an easy product to bring out for a more glamorous occasion but I don't own half as many as I'd love to possess. Although the substantial design of the packaging is often a reasonable percentage of why I'm drawn to a certain make-up palette (and unquestionably an expensive brand), the functional purpose of having an entire maquillage in one pretty casing just seems so much more rationale. 

Since becoming a fanatical blogger, I've monitored and strictly confirmed that there is no such thing as an exact same shade. As you develop your individual tastes it's common to reach for the similar colours but it's guaranteed you will find a distinguished hue in those side by side tones and will be able to enjoy each feature separately (skills, I tell you). Recently, it's gotten to that stage in the new year where I take major inspiration from others and feel inadequate in comparison. In a nutshell, my make-up range is poor and I'm feeling the great need to expand - where better to start than lusting over some absolutely gorgeous high-end and superb quality palettes. My favourites have to be the brand new Gwen Stefani Blush Palette (must get my hands on this when it becomes available again), the stunning Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit, and the Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita and Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar that I've been bladdy dying to get hold of and work some magic with. Maybe I should treat myself? What do you think?

Do you have any beloved holy grail palettes you're almost dependent on, or do you have your eye on any?

Bridie x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig