Wednesday 23 March 2016

Wednesday Wishlist: It's Spring Shoe Time


You can never have too many shoe accompaniments. To quote Mean Girls (and let's face it, who can't quote it word for word?) - the limit does not exist. As much as I rely on ankle boots to carry me through every season, nothing says impatience like the enthusiasm to ditch the bulky footwear to make room for the newly blessed 'spring shoe' as the seasons evolve. My spring shoe definition goes a little like this: lightweight, airy, comfortable, versatile, minimal yet edgy enough to carry off the latest style and a potential to own in every colour possible. 

I love to let my feet breathe, especially when the warmer weather moves in (whether we'll receive any of that is not yet known to man). Whether that be in the form of a peep toe, a sling-back, a slouchy flat, a flimsy sandal or even an occasional block heel to give your pins a boost in the right direction. This season I'm still lusting over lace ups and mules, along with shoes with an ordinary appearance and supplementary simple, delicate or quirky detailing. I have my eye on both the Zara pointed flats and the super cute ASOS breakthroughs. Just look at those pom poms.

Have you started stocking up on the spring shoes yet? 

Bridie x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig