Wednesday 4 January 2017

Wednesday Wishlist: January Sales Edit



Of course, my first post of welcoming the new year in had to be a wishlist. The lionised January sales bode well with my extreme compulsion to crave both a good bargain and a refreshed wardrobe. There isn't a better time to rope in those staple pieces than at the beginning of a new year because not only does it take you a step forward in revitalising and expanding your personal style for the months ahead but means you'll be sorted in all departments, too.

I wouldn't say no to a luxe, designer treat but for me, the high street is the best, most affordable place to go and often enough you can hunt down supreme quality for half the price during this time period. There's so much to choose from both in the shops and online but there's always those stand out brands that carry preference. Along with large retailers like ASOS and Boohoo, there's those others that share similar attributes clothing wise and they tend to be the ones I head straight to when those discount codes and reminder emails come flooding through. In this post I've picked out just six of my favourite shops: Mango, & Other Stories, New Look, Topshop, Zara and H&M and along with that four of my most desired items within those extensive browsing pages. From cosy knitwear, to ankle boots, to party wear that can be transformed into daily wear, and even those basic accessories you'll always need. 

What's your perfect sale pick? Have you purchased anything yet?

Bridie x



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig