Wednesday 16 August 2017

Wednesday Wishlist: Very Cherry

If I manage to get through this post without making a fruity reference or an unnecessary innuendo then it will be a miracle! But enough with the jests about popping sweetness, let's talk about how something as simple as fresh food produce you can pick up in the supermarket has fast become a widespread trend.

The cherry print is circling both the high street and the designer side of style lately and I can't get enough. I don't know whether it's the cute, kitschy side that's appealing or the fact that if you said it out loud in your head, it wouldn't work, but on paper (or should I say on fabric) it totally does. I adore the almost vintage feel it has; whether it's the brash all-over statement, the simple emblem on a t-shirt or the feature on a modern, feminine, and more ritzy piece such as the wrap dress. I was pleasantly surprised with just how much choice there is out there. I'd seen a few bits on all my favourite bloggers and with a quick browse of Topshop and ASOS but there is an extensive reach and I can only hope it continues because after-all, who wouldn't want a bunch of cherries to brighten up and inject some fun into their wardrobe?! 

Are you digging the cherry print?

Bridie x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig