Monday 17 June 2013

birthday meal

DRESS - Miss Selfridge // WEDGES - New Look //
BAG - New Look // BRACELETS - All Primark // NECKLACE - Forever 21


So it was my birthday on Friday and I'm no longer a teenager (boooo). Turning 20 has definitely made me feel old but it's also made me feel very happy because I've had a lovely weekend full of my favourite things; gigs, friends, family, laughs and lots of food. I went out for a meal at TGI's on Saturday evening with the girls and finally got to wear this pretty tiered lace dress from the Miss Selfridge sale that I picked up a few months ago. I'm such a bargain grabber and seeing such a gorgeous, detailed dress for £17 reduced from £45 made my inner clothes obsession grow even more. I bought these wedges for my holiday to America in July but decided to wear them as a one off for the night as I thought they paired nicely and I also love this cute necklace I purchased a few weeks back, it's that type of accessory I just can't resist. 

I will more than likely be doing another post on my birthday gifts I received but because I mainly got money and vouchers I thought I may as well do it as more of a haul post when I spend the money on more clothes, jewellery, make-up and beauty products I don't need which WILL happen, no doubt about it.


Thanks for reading!

Lots of love...


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig