Monday 3 June 2013

it's a sunny kind of day

CROP TOP - Topshop // SHORTS - Boohoo // FLATS - Primark //
BAG - New Look // NECKLACE - Primark

The sun is out in England and it's supposed to stay out for a couple more weeks *fingers crossed* so this can only mean one thing; it's a shorts and crop top kind of day. I bought the crop top a couple of days ago and dug out these shorts this morning (tbh, I forgot I even had them) so I thought I'd pair them together to make a lovely summery outfit. I was debating on what shoes to wear so I picked out some simple old flats I've had a while now.

RING - Topshop

BRACELETS - All Primark

And seen as though the sun is out, I thought I may as well share with you the blooming flowers on the bush in my back garden. 



Isn't it pretty?

Hope everyone else is making the most of this glorious weather!


Lots of love...

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig