Wednesday 20 August 2014

What I wore: The New Fragrances

Tee - H&M | Trousers - H&M | Hat - H&M | Shoes - Primark | Bag - Vintage

I never realised every item (bar the shoes and bag) I'm wearing here are from H&M. You know when you piece together an outfit from the items you've swiftly seen in the shop in your mind, order them and then try them on to find out it's worked just as well in real life? Well this was one of those moments. I can always rely on H&M to provide the basics with an edge and both this top and the slacks definitely fit the bill. I struggle when it comes to buying trousers, they never seem to fit properly. With my body shape being so damn out of proportion, it's difficult to judge sizing. They're either too big on the waist and too small on my huge hips or they are too tight, baggy and all round unflattering everywhere which results in me giving up the job of finding the perfect pair. Despite my hesitance when buying these, luckily they did fit me just fine and I've been admiring the pretty pattern ever since.

It doesn't look as though we're gonna get anymore summer, 2/3 weeks of sunshine and Britain has had enough; that's us done with. So unfortunately, I think the summery pants will have to be thrown back into my wardrobe and the thicker clothing will have to be dug out. There's such a horrible wintery vibe around lately and I just can't seem to get warm. Is anyone else feeling the cold, putting on the onesies and complaining non stop about the possibility of the heating having to be switched on in August? Maybe it's just me, who knows.
Share:

9 comments

  1. I love the trousers, may have to pop into H&M and get some for myself!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely, love the trousers! They look adorable with the flats. And I agree about summer, it definitely seems to be over earlier this year :(

    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look. I love your tee

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. adore this look! the print on those trousers is beautiful

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // blog sale

    ps. enter my £300 rayban and beauty goodies giveaway! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute Tee, great look x

    http://www.thestylemma.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/oxblood.html
    Twitter: @thestylemma
    Instagram: @thestylemma
    Facebook: Thestylemma

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look amazing! the pattern on your trousers is just gorgeous

    cat // je suis cat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's definitely not just you haha, I've already dug out my thicker winter coats and I've been going to bed with a hot water bottle every night... I am freezing!
    I love H&M for trousers and skirts, they do some lovely ones and most of them are so affordable as well. This top is really pretty :)

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your blog and love your style, will be following.
    I love those pants so much!
    x

    Written with style

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the pants, you look great x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig