Thursday 26 February 2015

Wishlist: the Boohoo edit

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10

So, my Wednesday Wishlist arrives one day late. I've had a hectic week so far (and when I say hectic I mainly mean stressing over catching up with lots of emails, blogs and eBay bits) which means I didn't have the time to create my desired collection on time. I did, however, have a browse on Boohoo the other day and managed to convince myself I need more clothes. In my younger days, I used to be addicted to Boohoo but kind of grew out of the pattern of searching through page after page of things I'd just chuck to the back of my wardrobe. Rekindling my love, I thought 'I'll just have a look' but it then resulted in me lusting over several items and I unexpectedly noticed Boohoo have seriously upped their game.

I have a thing for coats at the moment since I purchased my first waterfall style coat, I've moved on up in the world. This nude/stone coloured belted coat is the perfect staple, especially for the upcoming spring! I'm also thinking about bags and shoes more than I used to; especially the more classy kind. This rose gold clutch and black caged heels would be the dream pair. Now LFW has ended, I've found myself becoming inspired by the latest trends and I think this wishlist demonstrates that. There's the usual monochrome, whites and nudes which tickle my fancy and then there's the oversized shirts, camel shades, zip details and v necks. Now, I think I should put a ban on my spending right this minute!

Has anything caught your eye lately? 

Bridie x
Share:

3 comments

  1. I am so happy I discovered your blog tonight, however my purse is weeping into a tissue. I pretty much need everything in this post lovely. The wrap coat, the shift dress... stunning! :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these picks, especially the blue dress and waterfall coat!

    Catherine xx
    www.youwishyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shoes and the belted coat. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig