Wednesday 15 April 2015

Wishlist: the Urban Outfitters homeware edit


It's no secret that I'm a bit of a homeware hoarder. I could solemnly swear to the fact I waste half my life browsing for the best pieces even when I don't have my own space to display them in. One place I can never get enough of is the Urban Outfitters website (and surprisingly, not for clothes this time!). Their homeware collection is so dreamy and often sends me into a wishful, mindful thinking process of owning my own bright, airy home complete with huge windows and white walls.

Lately, I've found myself really into those little extras which can transform a dull room into something personal and adventurous. I adore accessories with quotes on and quote prints placed in frames as I think they're such a lovely addition to a room and can be the sort of thing you look and smile at on a bad day whilst you put your feet up and attempt to relax. I don't think I'll ever get bored of copper and monochrome designs which most probably reflects throughout this wishlist. Anything fresh looking with an inch of essence and I'm sold!

Is there any specific shop you instantly go to for homeware pieces? What're your favourites?

Bridie x

P.S. There's only 14 hours left of my Blue Vanilla giveaway so get your entries in whilst you can! I'm looking forward to announcing the winner!
Share:

4 comments

  1. They seem to have some great stuff in! I love that mug - the third item. It's so funny. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh they look so nice! I love urban outfitters, I am in love with number 10! I HAVE to get it! x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love basically everything on your wish list! I love UO homeware x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love looking at homeware! I'd probably love buying it too but I'm yet to fully experience it. I really like number 4 and 20 even though I'm not too sure on what 20 is it looks funky though!x
    Libby-Jade

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig