Friday 24 April 2015

What I wore: staying casual with Blue Vanilla

*Top - C/O Blue Vanilla | Trousers - Topshop | Bag - New Look | Shoes - New Look | Hat - Primark

If there's one thing I love it's a monochrome outfit, add in one of my favourite brands, some slouchy cigarette trousers and a carbon-copy of the Aquazzura pointed lace up flats and you have a winner. As much as I love to dress up for absolutely no reason apart from my own personal style interests, there's nothing better than throwing on some basics and staying casual and comfortable on a cool, 'not too warm but not cold' kinda day. 

This Blue Vanilla top is the ultimate snug piece, the sketch print and frilled sleeves make it a staple with a twist but the versatility of it means I knew exactly how to style it on a simple day at the end of what seems to have been an extremely slow week. I hope you're all bearing through this Friday lunchtime ready for a well needed weekend break! It's a shame the lovely weather isn't going to last.

Bridie x
Share:

2 comments

  1. Love your whole outfit, big fan of the top + trousers combo. x

    eastofsiam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig