Wednesday 22 April 2015

Wednesday Wishlist: current Zara wants


Is it me, or does Zara go through stages of bringing in a batch of beautiful clothing all at once, for the list worthy items to then go out of stock once you save up the money to fund your shopping habit? I made the mistake of 'just popping' into Zara again the other day and spotted so many lovely summer orientated things and my mind instantly switched to holiday mode. I feel like it's reached an appropriate time to think about holiday shopping and Zara have ticked all the right boxes. Not just for abroad, but for at home on these light, muggy days too. I'm currently loving flowing, airy shirt dresses and tunics for that cool fit, as well as the clean looking staples and the more dressy types like the lace top and patterned co-ord.

I'm also on the hunt for the perfect pair of jeans as I lack in the jeans area of my wardrobe. I always shove the thought of them to the back of my mind because no matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to find the right pair for my body shape without them making my legs appear stumpy. I see so many bloggers and lovely ladies in general who rock the distressed, boyfriend style and I'm anchoring on giving it a go. Plus, light denim has always been my favourite kind!

Have you browsed Zara lately? What are you currently loving?

Bridie x

Share:

1 comment

  1. Love love love number two and the sort of embroidered geometric print! I don't go in zara much because I find it can be quite expensive sometimes but I do love how good they are are tailored items! http://thegirlwiththestrawberrytattoo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig