Tuesday 5 May 2015

What I wore: the cord popper skirt and bell sleeves

Top - Zara | Skirt - Topshop | Shoes - Primark | Bag - New Look via ASOS 

Once upon a time, England was blessed with some glorious sunshine but then it disappeared never to be seen again. I do miss the smidgen of a warm weather we got a few weeks ago, especially when it was mild and light enough to venture outside after 7pm to take some outfit photos. The famous Topshop popper skirt was the perfect piece for a snug spring day, teamed with a simple v neck crop top it injected some basic tan colour as I coordinated it with my accessories and shoes (and a lovely additonal heel induced scab on my ankle).

A few years ago I never thought I'd see myself in anything but jeans and a t-shirt but now I'm an avid follower of the latest trends and love experimenting with what works best for me. As I mentioned before I adore the whole popular 70's vibe at the moment and already have so many boho festival style items on my wish list. From bell sleeves, to fringing, denim, crochet and of course those mules. Can you believe these beauties were only £14? Oh Primark how I love you.

What's on your current wishlist?

Don't forget there's still plenty of time to enter my NARS giveaway!

Bridie x
Share:

4 comments

  1. You look absolutely incredible!!! I absolutely adore your style! x
    Aisling | Aislings beauty bytes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! I really want a cord skirt and I love how you've styled yours!! :)

    Millie x | Millies Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous outfit - I have a similar skirt from Newlook x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look. Your Primark shoes are gorgeous, needed in my summer wardrobe. Oops and also major hair envy x

    Amanda / Amanda's Escape

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig