Wednesday 27 May 2015

Wednesday wishlist: Mango lovin'

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15

I never used to pay any attention to Mango, it wasn't a clothing brand I was particularly fond of back in my pre-blogging days. It wasn't until my style changed from a shamble of patterns to more minimal chic that I headed over to the likes of Mango, Bershka, Zara etc to not only pick up some ideal basics but to grab those eye catching staple pieces which will last me a lifetime.

I'm not sure whether lace and crochet being bang on trend at the moment is a good thing or a bad thing. A good thing because my romanticised lusting for all white can be preached without guilt but a bad thing because I will never be able to save up any money. Another favourite trend of mine that seems to have popped up out of the blue are the cut out tie playsuits and the lace up shoes. I'm in love with the cord sandals AND they have them in 3 different colours. Will I be purchasing? You bet!

What's on your current wishlist?

Bridie x
Share:

1 comment

  1. My favourite pieces are the dress n°1 et the top n°2! Also nice blog and selection <3

    Trend-Mae

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig