Wednesday 30 December 2015

Wednesday Wishlist: my top 40 ASOS sale picks



 


As soon as the Boxing Day sales launch, the madness is enough to send me into turmoil. In all honesty, I'm not one to be going crazy for half price products I most likely received as a gift in some form just a few days before. Joining a queue at 6am to be the first to grab a discount? No thank you, I'd rather be cosied up in bed recovering from a food overdose. The lead up to Christmas itself is an extremely expensive time, yet people still seem to carry on spending as soon as it's over with. It's that idea of a single figured number flying around in your mind; the persuasion of a hyped up sale is enough for you to quit your resistible manner.

Saying that, however, hunting down the best bargains can be somewhat a luxury and satisfying to the soul. If you have the money to spend, whether that be the leftover Christmas lot or a card-filled present, then I'd be all over that like dots on dice. The clothing side of shopping seems to be what magnetises me in. I've already spent a small fortune in Topshop and now I'm moving on to my yearly browse of the huge ASOS sale - my favourite part of the festive holidays. With thousands of amazing pieces still to show it can often be overwhelming (although I'd much rather find the patience to cruise through online sales rather than endure the pushing and shoving between the slow walkers and the mismatched, unorganised rails). I know myself I've been straining my eyes searching through the variety of styles on both the site and the app which is why (as hard as it was) I've narrowed it down for you using the 'top 40' as a twist - with a mixture of both casual, statement, glam and even outdoor garments.  

At the top of my list has to be the metallic co-ord, the star print skater dress, the red suede skirt and the snake skin knee high boots. How incredible would they all be for the party season and onwards?

Have you got any particular favourites and have you burnt up any more money on the sales?

Bridie x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig