Wednesday 2 December 2015

Wednesday Wishlist: the Christmas jumper edit


It's officially acceptable to be super excited for Christmas now, right? The towns are starting to illuminate, the shops are packed with manic buyers, the decorations are going up and best of all, the Christmas blogger events are approaching left, right and centre. Attending a Lush event yesterday has riddled me with the festive spirit (because there's nothing like a Santa shaped bath bomb to up the giddiness) and with another two Christmas-themed events this weekend it's got me thinking about finding that perfect party-going Christmas jumper!

Keeping it short and sweet today because it's been hectic and this post is being written much later than I intended, but I'd love to know your favourite kind of jumper? There seems to be lots of comical options this year; the clever motif with a spin kind, as well as the typical cutesy characters and the glittery, sequin detail. There's nothing I love more than a Christmas jumper that ticks all the boxes and I think browsing for that one is my favourite part of the year.

Bridie x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig