Wednesday 9 December 2015

Wednesday Wishlist: the Topshop winter edit

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16/17/18


I haven't shopped in Topshop for a while so what better excuse than to browse the entire website in aid of a wishlist post? I always find Topshop's winter pieces to be the most fetching and the most desirable for a wardrobe reshuffle when it's just too cold not to wear tons of layers anymore. However, the great thing is, you can wear them in style! With a clash of prints, some basic essentials and some versatile classics, Topshop can never do wrong.

As December goes just as fast as November, I find it hard not to fall in love with the deep red and burgundy shades, as well as the unavoidable shimmer and fancy textures which in my eyes, just represent Christmas to a tee. Of course I'm also loving my usual turtleneck knits, stripes, blacks and greys; then there's the faux fur. Can you imagine just how warm and snug the contrast patterned coat would be? Not to mention, it's so striking and different to what I'd usually go for but somehow still seems like an investment piece worth reaching for.

What're you loving this season?

Bridie x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig