Wednesday 25 September 2013

Roll With It


TOP - Zara // HIGH WAIST JEANS - Primark // FRILLY SOCKS - Topshop // BAG - Primark // SHOES - Topshop via eBay

I never used to wear jeans, I scrapped them when I grew out of my 'chav' stage but I have no idea why I labelled them as non-stylish as recently I've rediscovered my love for them again and comprehended just how handy they are; you can glamourise them or wear them casually and that's just what I've done. I'd be lying if I said I could afford the ever so lovely Topshop or American Apparel jeans so I went for the cheaper option of Primark (or in more relevant terms, Primarni...). I was surprised that they had exactly what I was looking for in there, high waisted black jeans which are stretchy enough for me to roll them up at the bottom, which is another phase I'm going through. I have these weird moments when I think 'yes, that would look great together' and my thought at this particular time was rolled up jeans, frilly socks and my adored t-bar shoes. Complete it with one of my favourite Zara tops and an old but trusty shoulder bag and there you have it, my outfit of the day. It did in fact work quite well considering the weather couldn't make its mind up, first it was dull, then it was sunny, then it was cold. I hate this awkward summer to autumn change where you just have no idea what to wear and have to make a prediction as to whether you will be too hot or too cold.

I'm becoming such a Primark hoarder recently and these jeans are definitely going to be famous in my day to day wear. I'm also planning on buying another pair which are such a good dupe of the Topshop Joni Jeans. The only annoying perk is the utter varied size guide. These ones are big fits so I had to get the size down, and the others I am wanting were way too tight so I needed the next size up and guess what? That's right, they didn't have it. Once I've finished my Autumn/Winter Primark trips I shall more than likely do a haul post so keep an eye out for that (if you are remotely interested in any way haha).



Hope you're all having a great week and if not, remember there's only two more days till the weekend (I can't believe how fast these weeks are flying by, I mean September is nearly over already!!)


Lots of love...

Share:

16 comments

  1. you're so beautiful!!
    just followed you! keep in touch!

    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely comment, aw thank you so much :) I shall follow you back right away, I love finding new blogs xo

      Delete
  2. Those shoes are adorable!!xo
    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute look!!

    Check out and enter my Giveaway!! :-)
    http://thesecretblogger-2011.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I certainly will check your blog and your giveaway out xo

      Delete
  4. You're gorgeous, love this outfit!
    Awesome post :)

    Kendra
    xx

    Blog: Stolen Inspiration
    Instagram: KendraAlexandra
    Facebook: StolenInspiration

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so beautiful hun!!
    Mind stopping by my blog and following if you like? I followed you! x
    http://fashionenvious.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :') much appreciated! Of course I will, I shall check it out now xo

      Delete
  6. oh gosh those shoes are lovely! I usually just wear converse but omg they're beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh gosh those shoes are lovely! I usually just wear converse but omg they're beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh gosh those shoes are lovely! I usually just wear converse but omg they're beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg those shoes are so beautiful, I'm usually a converse type of girl but those are literally so lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig