Tuesday 17 March 2015

What I wore: School girl dressing

Trench - Stradivarius | Blouse - Zara | Dress - New Look | Boots - eBay | Hat - Primark

I left primary school 11 years ago yet somehow I seem to still incorporate the dress code into my everyday outfits (although I think if school uniform entailed of Victorian style blouses and actual trendy not the so-hideous-even-my-grandma-wouldn't-wear-them kind of pinafores than I'd have been solely happy about attending). There's something about pinafores with pretty shirts underneath that keep drawing me back in (and that's not just because I wish I was a kid again). I even went full out and inserted the 'ideal for school acivities' trench coat into the equation. I've been on the hunt for a short, classic trench and when I discovered Stradivarius it only began to feed my coat obsession. 

As we're moving into spring I should really be thinking about ditching the outerwear but with the weather still being freezing cold at the moment, cosying up warm with a hot chocolate after trudging through the mud ridden grass in hope of taking newly improved outfit photos sounds much more appealing to me.

Hope everyone is having a bearable week!

Bridie x
Share:

2 comments

  1. Such a cute outfit and I miss the says of wearing a school uniform like that. I just love your shoes too.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig