Wednesday 4 March 2015

Wednesday Wishlist: the shoe obsession

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12

A girl can never have too many shoes and after my huge wardrobe clear out I feel I'm entitled to reinvent my shoe collection and add some oomph to my feet. The variety I've picked out couldn't be more diverse but that's what I love about shoes - I never have a certain type, and I'm almost always surprised when a pair catch my eye because they are often something I'd not usually go for. By the looks of the online and high street choices, this season's shoes are going to leave me spoilt for choice. I absolutely love the crossover and lace up trend, they add such a classy, chic touch to the design and the same goes for pointed loafers, I just don't think you can go wrong pairing them with a belted trouser. 

I could see myself in most of these versatile picks, the only problem being I'm no good at walking in platform heels. As much as I adore the glamorous, stylish feel they have to them, for my own safety I think I should try and forget about even attempting to make myself look sexy and sturdy (never gonna happen!). 

Have you made a spring/summer shoe purchase yet?

Bridie x
Share:

6 comments

  1. oh so many lovely shoes, good choices!
    (: Anna

    www.a-dash-of-anna.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love #2 but it's a shame they're kitten heels! Would love something like that but in a pump style :)

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  3. 11 and 12 are my favourite, their so cute! x

    Jadie | www.jadiespillett.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5, 7, 9, and 12 are so so gorgeous! <3 Beautiful picks!

    THOUGHTS IN TIFFANY BLUE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous list! I've been really loving ankle boots this year so far (Public Desire's collection is a fave) x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You chose some great things here.. lovely blog btw :)
    lovejoystyles.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig