Saturday 14 September 2013

Back To Black



CROP TOP - Primark // SHORTS - Forever 21 // SATCHEL - Primark // TIGHTS - Primark // SHOES - Topshop // NECKLACE - Forever 21
This outfit is very casual for me but it's been one of those Saturdays where I've had no motivation to do anything as you can most likely see with my moody face in the photos (my facial poses seem to have a mind of their own). Another reason for that is the quick snap of the photos which is why they're not the best effort but I thought I'd show the ordinary side of me for a change. I picked this crop top up for £5 from Primark and it has such lovely sewn in detail throughout the whole of it. Black's the kind of colour that can be worn with almost anything and it's gotten to that seasonal point where all the dark clothing has made its appearance in my choices again. I think my second pair of Mary Jane shoes are certainly going to be my statement piece as winter draws in; they're unbelievably comfortable and so pretty plus once again you can never go wrong with black on black. Such a simple colour, yet it can be dressed up and accessorized to look so elegant.

Hope you're all having a nice weekend!

Lots of love...
Share:

10 comments

  1. I love the styling of this outfiit, the satchel has to be my favourite piece! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun :) the satchels in Primark are all lovely, I seem to want a different one everytime I go in there haha xx

      Delete
  2. Oooh, I love your shoes and satchel (and actually everything in the outfit!). Lovely :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a super chic outfit, love the cute skirt & the satchel!
    Do visit my blog and if you like follow on GFC,leave a comment and I'll follow back!

    http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I just checked out your blog and I love your style, following now :) x

      Delete
  4. It's the first time I come into your blog, I like it very much!I follow you now on GFC, if you like my blog follow me back, it'd be a pleasure for me! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) that's much appreciated! I shall check yours out now xx

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much, lovely :')

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig