Thursday 5 September 2013

Dressed in Zara





TOP & SKIRT - Zara // CUT OUT BOOTS - New Look // SATCHEL - Primark (old) // BRACELETS - Primark
Just recently I've developed a huge obsession with Zara and walking into there makes my eyes light up. I could easily buy near enough everything on the shelves but obviously that isn't possible so browsing around the shop I decided to treat myself to a couple of new items which was 'the' Zara skirt and this ditsy floral tee. I think treating yourself from time to time doesn't do you any harm and it's nice to pick up some fresh new things. I love the feeling of bringing new clothes home and trying them on! I've wanted to change my style just a little for a while now because I do think I dress too young and teenager-like which makes me look way younger than 20 and I often get mistaken for a 12 year old ha ha. Zara is much more of a classy and elegant shop and that fits my desired style well. Some may say I dress up too much for my lifestyle as I never go anywhere further than the local shops but that's just me and the most casual I ever stoop is jeans and a blouse.

I've seen these cut out boots floating around the internet since the New Look Autumn/Winter collection came out and I fell in love straight away. I was debating whether to get black or brown but I went for brown as I have my eye on some more Mary Jane Shoes from Topshop (uh-oh). The satchel is old but with it being brown and floral it matched perfectly so I went with that.

Hope everyone has had a lovely Thursday! Mine's been a bit meh but as the saying goes 'life goes on'.

Lots of love...

Share:

15 comments

  1. That top is amazing!

    Cute outfit :)

    Georgie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Just followed your blog, I love it! xx

      Delete
  3. super cute outfit x
    http://jadegillett.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun :) just followed you x

      Delete
  4. Pink always catches my eye, lovely skirt xx

    Sophiespaldin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely :) I agree, I'm glad it's on trend for A/W! xx

      Delete
  5. your outfit is the cutest! i love the colors and that collar!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have the skirt I want, I'm so jealous haha! I love Zara too, they take too much of my money xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zara have some lovely things in at the moment! I'm in love with their winter coats

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit is super cute! I love the collar and that skirt...WOWSER!

    love your blog, now following :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, lovely :) it's much appreciated. I've been following your blog for a while, I love it! Lots of love xx

      Delete
  9. Love you Outfit so much dear
    Wish you a beautiful day.
    Love, Mona

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig