Tuesday 1 September 2015

The holiday lookbook: daywear week 2

Finally, after getting back on track, I've moved on to the second part of my holiday lookbook which is the day-wear part two. The outfits featured are definitely some of my favourite of the bulk lot. Not just because my tan was more noticeable (crying into my pillow because that's now completely vanished) but because the locations are so blog-ready and I strangely felt much more ship-shaped going into the second week. Typically, it got hotter in Spain as the weeks went by so I had to keep the clothing to a minimal and I think the choice of styling fit the bill and kept heat exhaustion to a minimum (trust me when I say I had a serious case of that on a daily basis). So, without keeping a conversation pointlessly rolling, I'll crack on with showing you what I wore.

DAY 11 -
 That H&M dress was the perfect choice for a day at the beach. Light, white AND appealing.
Dress - H&M | Hat - H&M | Bag - H&M | Sliders - Primark | Sunnies -  River Island

DAY 12 -
I love layering but the only suitable layering abroad is sleeveless on sleeveless. Camel on black is what I went for here.
Dress - Forever 21 | Sleeveless Jacket - Miss Pap | Hat - H&M | Belt - ASOS | Shoes - Primark

DAY 13 -
This ASOS dress was a definite all round vacay dress. Adding in some contrast, delicate accessories jazzed it up a little.
Dress - ASOS | Sandals - Mango | Bag - H&M | Sunglasses - Primark | Necklace - New Look

DAY 14 -
Back at the apartment I always opted for a safe choice of a camisole and shorts. Square necks are so complimenting.
Top - H&M | Shorts - Stradivarius | Shoes - Primark

DAY 15 -
Jersey dresses allow you to still have breathing space whilst being a step bolder and classier when exploring. 
Dress - H&M | Hat - (a Spanish own) | Sandals - Forever 21 | Bag - H&M

DAY 16 -
A lightweight stripe number is a must. The clean cut, crisp white colours matched the Spanish streets effortlessly. 
Dress - New Look | Bag - Primark | Shoes - Forever 21 | Hat - H&M

DAY 17 -
Reaching out for my girly side, the neutral whites and pinky nudes were in full swing with this pretty fringed blouse.
*Top - C/O DressLink | Shorts - Forever 21 | Hat - Primark | Sunglasses - Stradivarius

DAY 18 - 
Finding that 1 pair of shorts and wearing them to death is necessary. Crop top/shorts are the ultimate holiday combo.
Top - New Look | Shorts - Stradivarius | Bralet - Primark | Sunnies - Primark | Hat - H&M

DAY 19 -
When wearing a stand out print on the bottom half, a more simple bralet to throw on is a great way to mix it up.
Bralet - Primark | Shorts - Topshop

DAY 20 -
I love a good tanned shoulder so showing them off in this beautiful bardot piece made me feel oh so sophisticated.
Dress - Bershka | Sandals - Mango 

DAY 21 -
I often swap outfits at the beach so carrying featherweight, barely there pieces with me was a grand decision. 
Beach outfit 1: Bikini - H&M | Kimono - Primark | Hat - H&M
Beach outfit 2: Bralet - eBay | Shorts -  ASOS | Hat - H&M 


If you want to recap on the first daywear lookbook, you can find it here! Stay tuned as evening wear part one will be posted soon (definitely sooner than the gap between these two).

Bridie x
Share:

1 comment

  1. All these looks are so lush! I loved the second one xo

    Emily | emsalice.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig