Wednesday 9 September 2015

Wednesday Wishlist: lusting for boot season

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15

I don't know about you but I'm finding it hard to resist the swift, sudden transition to autumn/winter. The weather can't make its mind up, one minute it feels like summer has arrived months late, the next it's freezing to the point of seriously considering dusting your scarf and mitts out of your wardrobe. It seems as soon as September arrives, I'm right in there ditching the summer gear and lusting over the AW dressing!

If there's one main change I enjoy the most, it's swapping the flimsy flats to some beautiful boots (that and obsessing over numerous coats). This year I'm loving the croc and snake prints, block heels (mainly because I can traipse so much more fluently when slim stiletto heels aren't involved), patent, neutral and cool shades and the thigh high/knee high suede style. I never invested in a proper pair of knee highs last year and I feel it's now time for me to venture into giving them a go. You won't know unless you splash out £40 only for you to look like an Equestria Girls experiment gone wrong, right?

Have you bought your first pair of boots yet?

Bridie x
Share:

2 comments

  1. Fab wishlist, some really great picks :) At the moment I’m using my chelsea boots from last year but loving number 12 :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love number 9 - I need a pair of knee high boots in my life xo

    Emily | emsalice.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig