Wednesday 30 September 2015

Wednesday Wishlist: all eyes on eyelets

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12

Keeping it short and sweet today as I'm currently feeling incredibly sorry for myself whilst nursing a full blown cold that's knocked me for six. Unfortunately it's that time of year again where the dreaded lergy spreads like the plague but it's also that time of year where you can really get a taste of the current trends and it's not gonna stop me from having my usual Wednesday lust (I'm pretty indestructible when it comes to clothes shopping).

If you hadn't already noticed, the eyelet craze is everywhere at the moment. No matter how big, small, covered or spared, those decorative metal rings are taking over the shelves. I've never really been a great fan of a fad feature like studs or diamonds but I love the intriguing fine detail of eyelets. It's a simple add on that can turn plain to stylish quicker than you can say 'I need to stop spending'. I've picked out just a few pieces from the current high street stock but would love to know if you've seen and fallen in love with any others. Not long ago I bought a beautiful tan suede eyelet number from Primark and can't wait to style it up! (I'd also keep an eye out for a huge Primark haul coming soon, I've had a ball in there recently). 

Bridie x
Share:

2 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig