Wednesday 15 June 2016

Wednesday Wishlist: Mango Is The Place To Go


You know those stores you can pay little to no attention to for a good couple of seasons, but then randomly decide to restore your shopper appetite with as you see key pieces thrown around the fashion hype - as well as giving in to the generous discount codes they so kindly offer at this time of year? Well, Mango is certainly one of those stores. Their classic, clean cut take on the latest trends is a waft of fresh air for a gal who's slowly but surely succumbing to the minimalist chic carriage and introducing summer staples to her holiday wardrobe which may I add is in under two weeks time (yikes! panic!). 

The spending ban I forced onto myself has had to be lifted now I'm last minute vacay shopping and I've been browsing Mango like my life depends on it. The bad news is, there's just too much to choose from. The great news is, once I arrive in Spain and dedicate an entire evening to polishing off every last euro I've exchanged, there's a huge Mango store in the boulevard so I can continue my scavenger hunt. They really do have some beautiful pieces in at the moment (some even in the sale) and enough of a balance for those who enjoy plain and simple dressing to those who fancy a twist on the prime feature. I'm totally digging the off shoulder/cold shoulder trend at the moment, along with cool toned light blue garments that Mango do best. The colour would glow layered over a golden tan! Everything I've picked would compliment each other well; from the ruffled skirt, the orange top and the clutch bag combination, to the satin bomber jacket thrown over the festival-style denim dress for that cool vibe, and the metallic pleated blouse paired with the double breasted blazer to act as a formal mix up; the opportunities are endless!

Have you bought anything from Mango lately? What's on your shopping list? 

Bridie x

PS. Thank you so much to those who wished me a happy birthday yesterday. I had such a fab day of celebrations made better by you lovely lot and I seriously felt the love! Now to spend that birthday money rapidly...


***

Like what you see? You may also enjoy reading Wednesday Wishlist: My Updated Makeup Covets or Ten Festival Inspired Outfits



Enter my current giveaway: HERE
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig