Sunday 26 June 2016

Taking A Break


Hello my lovely blog readers! Just passing by to leave a little message as I try and mute myself from breaking out into song about going on summer holidays whilst scampering around like a mad woman gathering together my last bits and bobs and resisting the urge to just fall back asleep after staying up way later than I should have done last night (ahem, Adele's spectacular performance at Glastonbury, it's your fault). Today's the day I fly off to my place of bliss (or Spain for those who are unfamiliar with the boasting of my favourite acquainted location) and I'm signing off from the blog for two weeks. I know there's so many bloggers out there who are on board with the scheduling of posts whilst they're away but I'm in the minority who actually likes to just shut off the world and forget about any blog-related promotion and preparation whilst I enjoy my time away stress and burden-free. I'll be a ghostly representation of a tumbleweed as I go M.I.A on my site but it doesn't mean I'll be completely absent from social media. I'll be updating Instagram and Twitter with my regular holiday outings, adventures and of course, my signature outfit displays.

For now, though, don't forget whilst I'm gone my giveaway is still open and if you like, you can have a catch up on all my latest posts this month (I'm sorry I never got the chance to reply to comments before I headed off, I've had a crazy busy schedule but I promise I always read, appreciate and smile until I'm flushed in the cheeks at every single one).

Adios, and see you when I resentfully fly back on home ground!

Bridie x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig