Tuesday 20 January 2015

What I wore: burgundy and black

Collared Shirt - Zara | Jumper Dress - Primark | Blazer - Forever 21 | Hat - Missguided | Boots - Primark | Bag - Vintage

First of all, I want to apologise for how awful these photos are. I had a major dumb moment and was too caught up in the near minus temperatures to realise I never altered my high ISO from when I was shooting indoors the other day. Looking past the poor quality, I want to talk about how much I love this half leather/half plain jacket. It's thick enough to keep me warm but thin enough to just add a simple layer over my chosen outfit. This time, it was an all burgundy one; the oxblood shades are my favourite kind to wear in the winter. I think it's one of those tones I can easily pull off, it brings out my features and most importantly, pairs brilliantly with the ever so trustworthy black! As much as I enjoy trying to inject some colour (stylewise) into a daunting winter, I also can always rely on the dark choices the most.

Bridie x
Share:

7 comments

  1. What a gorgeous outfit. I love the hat.

    Jennifer Jayne xx
    jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit sweetie!
    (: Anna

    www.a-dash-of-anna.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit - You look fab! The colour scheme is great, so nice & cosy!
    Claire.x
    www.xclaireabella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! Burgundy and black look so good paired together :)


    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit... a combination of my two favourite colours to wear! Love the jacket, the leather panel on the bottom is a detail that makes the jacket look unique!

    Claire x
    Style Affinity

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look! you look wonderful :) x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that hat looks gorgeous on you !

    http://milkshakekingdom.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig