Tuesday 27 January 2015

What I wore: navy jumper dress

*Navy Jumper Dress - c/o Blue Vanilla | Scarf - H&M | Hat - Primark | Boots - Forever 21

I don't know what it is about pieces of clothing with focal zip detail that I'm yearning over lately but it's safe to say, I was more than thrilled when the post lady knocked on the door with this Blue Vanilla jumper dress ready for me to try on and prance around in. Undoubtedly, the bitterly cold winds stopped me from taking advantage of the comfortable slouchy knit material and my coat-less body could only bear the winter for 5 minutes as I ventured into my ever so trusty back garden which meant I couldn't make the most of how lovely it is. Some quick snaps of the dress don't do it any justice but I know, with the versatility of the dress, I'll be able to carry it through to spring (which increases the dreaming of the cheery season even further). 

I Iove how simple but effective the dress is and how it hangs when it's on. The oversized vibe it has to it is one I'm currently (or should I say always) digging and the same goes for the colour. I seem to have this new found love for navy blue this winter, there's something about the dark but not fully dark shade that draws me in. Of course, it was only natural for me to pair with my favourite monochrome scarf and my black fedora but the simplicity of the dress leaves it open for you to style however you'd like which for me, is always a bonus!

Bridie x
Share:

4 comments

  1. Love that outfit.
    That dress is stunning and goes so well with the scarf.

    Jennifer Jayne
    jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress looks lovely, it looks so casual! Also love the hat!

    Taylor Mayed

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look soooo cute in this jumper dress <3
    xxx

    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! Great post and very nice blog!
    I'm following your blog. Can you follow me back, please? Thank you so much! :)
    Bisous,
    www.pequenomuffin.com.br

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig