Wednesday 5 August 2015

Wednesday Wishlist: lace up love


Everywhere you turn, the lace up trend is there. I don't know where it came from but it's taken the world by storm and the latest additions to the shops are seriously converting me and upping my admiration. Soon enough I think my wardrobe will be transformed into a collection of criss cross but I'm also pretty certain the trend will continue into the A/W so at least that's an excuse to go by...

Although there's plenty of beautiful lace up designer garments, the high street pieces are just as satisfying and there's so much choice around at the moment. From shoes, to shorts, to dresses, tops and jumpers. What I love about it is the distinctive difference. There's one certain trend hype but it's uniquely designed; some have front lace up, some side and some even double lace up! The mix of colours is also a bonus; I'm getting to the point now where I'm accepting the little summer we had is over and I'm moving on to the darker colours. I'm a sucker for mustard and rust colours and you can never go wrong with all black e'rrrythang!

Are you loving the lace up trend this season?

Bridie x
Share:

2 comments

  1. Great picks! This is a really cute trend. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lace up trend atm!

    I've seen you in a white dress with it (I think you said it was Zara?) and it looked gorgeous! Deffo a trend I need to get on soon :) 11. and 20. are my faves!

    Gabby xo

    Blog - What She Buys / Instagram / Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig