Wednesday 7 October 2015

Wednesday Wishlist: nightwear dreams

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12

As you may or may not know, Missguided have just released a fabulous nightwear range full of so much lust worthy lounging which means there's another addition to my favourite pyjama potentials. Before Missguided, I relied on ASOS, Forever 21 and New Look to browse and giggle at the quirky, text print designs. Nothing's changed, apart from now my list has grown longer.

I'm starting to think I prefer buying nightwear than I do actual clothes, and not just because 99% of the time I wish I was relaxing in my jammies with a cuppa but because there's nothing I savour more than feeling cosy and comfortable. Although I appreciate a pretty lace number or a silky, satin piece; I absolutely love the characteristic sets, the comedic style with a quote you can relate to and wouldn't mind being defined by at bedtime and the morning after.

In my house, it's almost asking for trouble wearing long sleeved pyjamas with the temperatures it reaches in my stuffy, enclosed bedroom which is why the focus of my picks in today's post are either short sleeved sets or night dresses. I wish I could huddle up in some snug, fleecy Primark specials, but unfortunately I don't fancy suffocating. Instead, I stick to the lightweight selection. Night dresses have to be a must have essential in my nightwear drawer. Not only are they soft and oversized but they provide balance between hot and cold (sliding the dress over your knees when you're feeling the chill springs to mind). I feel an impulsive buy in this department with all the brilliant Adolescent attire over on ASOS. I'm almost stuck for choice!

What's your first choice when it comes to nightwear?

Bridie x
Share:

5 comments

  1. These are so cute - I've been meaning to get some new PJs! Love the oui and non ones! <3

    www.ohjanuary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the oui and non set - they are so cute! In fact, they all are really. I think missguided are spot on with their pjs at the moment :) xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! they are adorable!! The "i work out" is my fav!! eheh need to buy a new one actually!!

    xx from Brighton
    Cate ღ kate/idoscope | youtube
    P.s. Followed you on GFC, hope you can return the favor (;

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cute pjs! Topshop have an amazing Beauty & the Beast set in at the moment that I NEED in my life!

    www.thesweetsevenfive.com // Yasmin X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the post! You have an amazing blog:)

    www.theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig